At any age acne is a bummer! And finding the best acne products can be a pain, not to mention super expensive as prices range from $2.00 to $100 for high end brands. But consumers have weighed in and here’s a list we found at The Fashion Spot.com that explains the best of the best from real-life users. Get ready to zit-zap faster than ever before!
- Mario Badescu Skin Care- drying lotion – Cost: $17.00 – Available at Ulta, Nordstrom and Amazon
- Clinique- Acne Solutions oil-control cleansing mask – Cost: $21.00 – Available at Nordstrom, Macy’s, Saks Fith Avenue, Sephora, Dillards, Etc.
- Philosophy- Clear days ahead – Cost: $39.00 – Available at Sephora, Macy’s and Philosphy.com
- Murad Clarifying Cleanser- Cost: $28.00 – Available at murad.com, Ulta, Beauty.com, Sephora
- Kate Somerville- EradiKate Acne Treatment – Cost: $24.00- Available at Nordstrom, Sephora, QVC.com
- Dennis Gross- One Step Acne Eliminating Pads- Cost: $38.00 – Available at beauty.com, amazon.com, Sephora
- Peter Thomas Roth- AHA/BHA Acnes Clearing Gel – Cost: $33.00- Available at Sephora, Ulta, Amazon and BeautyBay.com
Now that your skin will be clear for summer, highlight your new glow with some fabulous fashion jewelry essentials! We are celebrating our 1-year anniversary this week with a week-long site wide sale! Get 20% off all fashion jewelry site wide through Monday August 3rd!