If you’re not feeling fit and fabulous then wearing less for summer can be a bummer. But don’t fret! There are ways to dress any figure for slim success and still feel cool and confident. These are simple outfits to put together that will look stylish and best of all – help you feel slim and trim.
- Find a great pair of high wasted jeans or capris with a vertically striped button-down blouse tied at the waist. It gives the illusion of a smaller waste and takes the focus away from your bottom half. Pair this look with these Purple Statement earrings for the full effect.
- A boxy top paired with a great fitting pair of shorts is always a simple and flattering look. Just make sure the shorts fit well and are not too tight or too short.
- Black and white combinations are still A-OK for summer and always give the illusion of being thinner than maybe you really are right now. Don’t shy away from the colors that makes you look and feel your best just because it’s summer.
- Shorts and pants with vertical stripes always look flattering. Pair with a fluttery top or tank and you’re good to go!
- Fill your closet with comfortable sundresses with frilly details to draw the eye away from the lines and into the pattern. It’s a great, comfortable way to go any day!
- Throw on a great sleeveless vest to mask any problem areas. It lengthens your figure and takes the focus away from your mid-section. Pair this look with a statement necklace like this Strands of Black Gold piece for that extra pizazz!
Enjoy these simple, elegant looks this summer and remember no matter what you’re wearing… your smile is the best thing about it!